1. Saving Easter- The chickens have gone on holiday and left the Easter Bunny to prepare all of the Easter eggs on her own. Pretend that you are one of the chickens and write a postcard to the Easter Bunny.
2. Please Read, Spell and try to put the Common Exception words below into a sentence.
after, child, eye, hour, because.
3. Can you write a description about The Easter Bunny? You could use Saving Easter to hep you. Remember to use beautiful openers, adjectives, etc.
4. Have you started your diary from last weeks challenges?
Keep a diary of what you do everyday, it does not always have to be writing sentences, make it as fun as you can. You could draw a picture, complete a comic strip of your day, favourite game you played or food you have eaten.
5. Design a Quiz about Rabbits. Then get the whole family involved.
6. A little extra fun one. Read and follow the instructions below to create your own Easter Bunny!
Click here for more information.