1. Read Saving Easter https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t-l-52624-saving-easter-ebook
2. Read and answer questions about Saving Easter (see link two below).
3. Read fun facts about Rabbits https://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/animals/rabbit.html
4. Design a Rabbit fact file or poster and tell someone in your family all the new facts you have learnt about Rabbits.
5. Use your Oxford Owl Reading Account (see previous weeks challenges for more information) to pick another book to read and enjoy with your family. This is free resource to be used a home.
Remember the 5 STAR rule whilst reading, Who, What, When, Where, Why?
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: