1. Read Saving Easter https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t-l-52624-saving-easter-ebook
2. Read and answer questions about Saving Easter (see link two below).
3. Read fun facts about Rabbits https://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/animals/rabbit.html
4. Design a Rabbit fact file or poster and tell someone in your family all the new facts you have learnt about Rabbits.
5. Use your Oxford Owl Reading Account (see previous weeks challenges for more information) to pick another book to read and enjoy with your family. This is free resource to be used a home.
Remember the 5 STAR rule whilst reading, Who, What, When, Where, Why?
Click here for more information.