1. Join White Rose's daily/weekly Maths sessions and complete the activities (see link one below).
2. Let's revisit our 5 Times Tables and become Magical Mathematicians (see link two below).
3. Have a look at the problems and see if you would like to try the mild or spicy problems! Remember to show your working out (see link three below).
4. Complete this fun Easter Egg Hunt. Maybe you could match them to eggs in your house (see link four below).
5. Now for some fun Easter related Numeracy activities, Enjoy! (see link five/six below).
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: