1. Read/Listen to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
2. Chocolate Cake by Michael Rosen.
3. Do you know who Michael Rosen is? Have you read any of his stories? I bet you have.
4. The Monkey who loved chocolate.
5. Use your Oxford Owl Reading Account (see previous weeks challenges for more information) to pick another book to read and enjoy with your family. This is free resource to be used a home.
Remember the 5 STAR rule whilst reading, Who, What, When, Where, Why?
Click here for more information.