- Find some interesting facts about each city.
- Discuss and write your facts for each city.
- At the end, write a few sentences explaining which city is your favourite and why. Remember that you can use the website www.kiddle.co.uk as a child-safe search engine.
- In this activity, can you ask members of your family/household to see which of the countries in Europe that they have visited.
- What countries have you visited?
- Does anyone in your house want to visit any other countries in Europe and why?
Maybe you could use different colours to represent places they have been and places they want to go. For example: BLUE for the places they’ve been and GREEN represents where they would love to go!
Click here for more information.