- Find some interesting facts about each city.
- Discuss and write your facts for each city.
- At the end, write a few sentences explaining which city is your favourite and why. Remember that you can use the website www.kiddle.co.uk as a child-safe search engine.
- In this activity, can you ask members of your family/household to see which of the countries in Europe that they have visited.
- What countries have you visited?
- Does anyone in your house want to visit any other countries in Europe and why?
Maybe you could use different colours to represent places they have been and places they want to go. For example: BLUE for the places they’ve been and GREEN represents where they would love to go!
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: